Autumn 2017 Issue

Home Home Magazines AA & FT Fly Tyer Magazine – Print Autumn 2017 Issue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Neil Selbicky - Tying steelhead flies  for and guiding the Rogue River, Oregon Neil Selbicky – Tying steelhead flies for and guiding the Rogue River, Oregon 3 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 215 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bass_Bug
    Bass_Bug

The 2017 Autumn issue arrived yesterday! If Muddlers are your thing, this issue is for you. Lots of good stuff as usual. A big article by Al & Gretchen Beatty with 11 different Muddler variations, and a cool simple Dragon Fly pattern by one of my favorites, Jay “Fishy” Fullum.

Bug, amazing the lack of participation here anymore. I admit I only show up when I got a lot of things going like hot summer steelhead fishing and seasonal fly tying assignments. I guess it is just you and me. Looking forward to my issue for whatever new tips I an acquire.

Profile photo of Bass_Bug
      Bass_Bug

Yea Neil, it’s sad to see participation decline to near nothing! When they upgraded the formum software they brought over all the registered users with it. As you know, you had to go thru a couple steps to log on the first time but that only took a couple minutes. Prior to the s/w change we had many users logging in daily even though they didnt post anything. Now however there’s only a couple of us that log in anymore.

Received my Autumn issue yesterday. Nicely done, but no steelhead fishing in it. Like the muddler minnow instruction by the Beatys. More steelhead action from the Rogue River, Oregon. Yellow Fork Tail Prince is still the good fly. Some Prince nymph variations in the new issue of Fly Tyer. – Neil

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar