Forum back up

Home Home Welcome Mat New Member? Forum back up

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bass_Bug Bass_Bug 3 years, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 93698 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bass_Bug
    Bass_Bug

It looks like the forum is all back now. We’re still working on getting the last months worth of posts restored, but other than that everything appears to be working. You will see some slight changes (mostly cosmetic) with the newer software, but the majority of the changes are behind the scenes. If you notice anything that doesn’t work, looks wrong, or you get any kind of errors please post here or send me a PM.

Bass_Bug

So far it looks ok on a PC with Firefox, but on an Android phone its cutting off the right side.Thats with Firefox and IE.

What other platforms/OS’s are people using and what are you seeing?

Bass_Bug

Testing attachments

Attachments:
          Profile photo of NJTroutbum
          NJTroutbum

Looking good B_B! A good sign!

Like the preview before you post feature. However uploaded photos do not appear in the preview? That would be asking to much? :whistle:

Attachments:
            Bass_Bug

Neil,

I know it used to be when attaching a photo it would not preview, but when attaching a link to an online (like Photobucket or similar) it would preview. No, that’s not asking too much, but that doesnt mean it can be done if it doesnt work that way. I’ll look into it though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar