Hare and Herl Bugger

Home Home Fly Tying Freshwater Tying Hare and Herl Bugger

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mmndevelopers 3 years, 2 months ago. This post has been viewed 865 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ken
    Participant

Hello everyone Just tied this one up. Hope you all like it. Thanks for looking.

Best Regards, Ken

Nice tie my friend. Looks like a Klamath Lake or Williamson River winner. By the way, anything going on over there at BigStick fishing?

Ken
      Participant

Not much at all my friend. Nobody has done or put anything on the site. Just a bunch of lookers and nothing said or doing. Except a bunch of spanners put junk on there.

Yeah, forums are not as popular anymore. Not like the old days. Even the localized ones. People like to hang on Facebook.

Bass_Bug

Hang in there guys, this site is a work in progress. This new software was rolled out quickly and beyond Ralph and I’s control, but we’re working with the Morris Team (Fly Tyer & American Angler publisher) to get it tweaked and all the features turned on.

Ken
          Participant

Sounds good Bass_Bug. Can’t wait to see more of what you guy’s are doing. Thanks for letting us know buddy.

Best Regards, Ken

Ken
            Participant

That’s for sure Neil. Big stick was having contest but the ones that won the last time also won this last one. And they only posted one time. To me that’s not fair to others who post everyday or every other day didn’t get. Well I think you know what I mean.

Best Regards, Ken

NJTroutbum

Very nice Ken!

Folks….I appreciate everybody’s patience with the site and the improvements planned. Hope to have more soon.

Ralph

mmndevelopers
                Keymaster

As things get fixed/updated, we’ll be posting updates to our profile: @mmndevelopers (You can also view them by clicking Activity in the top navbar.) ^cd

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar