Mustad Demon Perfect Circle

Home Home Equipment General Fishing Gear Mustad Demon Perfect Circle

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Loretta Parent 6 years, 4 months ago. This post has been viewed 647 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Loretta Parent
    Participant

Just wondering what opions anyone has with the use of this hook. A friend showed them to me I am quite interesed in what experience anyone has with them. I am considering ordering some for Bass and Pickeral fishing.

Thanks

Loretta

Kelly L.
      Participant

Loretta, I’ve never tried them. Sorry I could not be of help.

Loretta Parent
        Participant

I have some coming in the mail from Flymart.ca so I am looking forward to trying them. They are suppose to make catch and release alot easier resulting in less handling of the fish.

Mark
          Participant

Not the little demons, but I just tied a batch of warmwater flies on circles…going to get a workout from the kayak this summer…

Loretta Parent
            Participant

Thank you for the picture that is a great looking fly. What are you targeting with this pattern?

Mark
              Participant

It’s a pretty standard deceiver, tied with LMB, northern pike, and walleye in mind. Wouldn’t be surprised if a smallie wanted in on that as well.

Loretta Parent
                Participant

If I go to Yellowknife end Jul to Mid Sep I may just have to make some up for the trip. I might luck out and get a chance to fish for some Northern Pike and Grayling in the NWT.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar