Northwest Fly Tying & Fly Fishing Expo 2013

Home Home Fly Tying Fly Tying Events Northwest Fly Tying & Fly Fishing Expo 2013

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shawn West 6 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 835 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

FinLuver
    Participant

Northwest Fly Tying & Fly Fishing Expo… March 8th & 9th, 2013

Who all (on this site) will tyin’ at this event?

I see one name that will be there… Shawn West

Shawn… will Baitfish be on the menu??

I’ll be there, but not tyin’; hope to see some of you there!!

:cheer:

Shawn West
      Participant

I was planning on focusing on deer hair bass flies, but if you would like to see bait fish patterns, I can bring materials for that. I have not received the tying schedule yet. I had requested to tie both days. I look forward to meeting you and others at the show.

Shawn

FinLuver
        Participant

Here ya go…

Tyers Schedule

http://www.nwexpo.com/tyers.php

FinLuver
          Participant

(BUMP)

30 mores days till the “big” event!!

:cheer:

Shawn West
            Participant

I almost had to cancel the EXPO:( . I was only assigned one session. I could not justify taking two days off work, hotel accomadations, and other expenses for one session. I am now scheduled to tie session 2 and session 3 on Friday. Saturday is completely booked. I will tie most of Saturday at The Snake Brand booth.

A good friend of mine from Arizona will be tying all six sessions. His name is John Rohmer. He is the man behind Arizona Brand Materials. This guy ties some fantastic flies using his materials. If you get a chance, check him out at the show. You will not be disappointed.

Fin, let me know if I should bring materails for tying baitfish patterns.

Shawn

FinLuver
              Participant

Shawn,

Something has changed since they first posted the schedule…you had 3 sessions back to back – 1 Friday, 2 Saturday; ALL at the same table spot.
                IDK??

If you were at the NW Fly Tyer’s Rendezvous (in Troutdale) this past event, I may have one of your bait fish creations???
                So, it may not be necessary to bring baitfish materials.

I get excited to see this event again this year!!

Shawn West
                Participant

I was tying baitfish at the Troutdale show. The sad thing is I still have no idea what you look like. Be sure to stop by and introduce yourself at the show.

28 more days to go. :woohoo:

Shawn

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar