Re: Useful or Gimmick

Home Home Fly Tying Tools & Materials Re: Useful or Gimmick

This topic contains 37 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  cutterflys 6 years, 9 months ago. This post has been viewed 1925 times

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Frank G. Schlicht
    Participant

Norm…

As I see it, you have absolutely NOTHING to apologize for!

Frank

(PS: I am aware that I often wear blinders!!! Ha!)
      (PPS: I second B-B’s motion!!!)

jamie franklin
      Participant

the pm that gene is talking about came from my account, but i did not send it, i went to send another pm last night and seen it in my outbox, but i promise i did not send that , i am a member on alot of forums and i would never attack anyone for what they think, i look up to all tyers, because i have learned alot from you guys and i would never do anything like that to get kicked off a forum or to hurt anybody feelings , i may disagree with some and post that i do , but never to the point for it to be hate e-mail . i will apologize because it came from my account, and to gene, i am sorry for this, i do not know how or why this was done , but i am truely sorry that it did happen

Bass_Bug

Nope Norm, you did nothing wrong. Threads like this lead to brain storming and creativity trying to figure out what the item is or how it’s used.

Gene Trump
          Participant
            jamie franklin wrote:

the pm that gene is talking about came from my account, but i did not send it, i went to send another pm last night and seen it in my outbox, but i promise i did not send that , i am a member on a lot of forums and i would never attack anyone for what they think, i look up to all tyers, because i have learned a lot from you guys and i would never do anything like that to get kicked off a forum or to hurt anybody feelings , i may disagree with some and post that i do , but never to the point for it to be hate e-mail . i will apologize because it came from my account, and to gene, i am sorry for this, i do not know how or why this was done , but i am truely sorry that it did happen

Jamie, considering the hacking ability of some, I believe you 100%. It is very possible someone did indeed use your account to send the message… it could very well be from someone on another site who doesn’t care for me or at the very least, likes to cause problems.

I honestly do have thicker skin but coming from a site where I eventually wore out my welcome and some new members had it in for me, I’m a little gun shy right now and if I’m not wanted somewhere, I won’t do battle for years before leaving.

Sorry… if you guys ever watched the original SNL….

…nevermind….

You’re stuck with me.

jamie franklin
            Participant

Gene , i am so sorry, my computers are always on, plus my iphone , beleive me , i would never say anything like that , i have changed my passwords and threatened to beat everyone here that has acess to my stuff, i would have never said a word if i would have thought anything like this would have happened, once again i am truely sorry buddy!

Gene Trump
              Participant

Water under the bridge. I don’t blame you in the least. Sorry you got involved when you really weren’t.

Tom Fulton
                Participant

Gene, glad you are back or should I say never really left.

Jamie, that was quite an honorable thing you did, my hats off to you sir.

cutterflys
                  Participant

Ditto
                    Still don’t see the need for a double barrel bobbin holder which makes me want one all the more lol.

cutter

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar