What’s happening with the Apple App?????

Home Home Magazines AA & FT Fly Tyer for iPad & Android What’s happening with the Apple App?????

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Pat Sheridan 1 week, 6 days ago. This post has been viewed 84 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pat Sheridan
    Participant

What’s happening with the electronic magazine? I try to login and it says it failed. My previous issues are gone. I see one issue in the app store that they got a refund from Apple, so should I start this process as well? This is a great magazine and I have multiple hard copy issues (about 10 years worth) but I gad issues with the previous app and now this issue. I also haven;t received a response from customer service flytyer@emailcustomerservice.com.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Pat Sheridan
      Participant

Well to keep everyone updated (might be just talking to myself, who knows?) I’ve had an email and some Messenger contact. Best advice to date was reinstall but that did nothing. I’m thinking that this is not going to get fixed. I really like this mag and have learnt heaps but it’s way too expensive for the print version in Aus. I’ll give it another week, seek a refund from Apple and see if I can find a new tying magazine.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar